Just in time for Mother's Day...our beautiful Reed Diffuser complete with gift box. Treat the special lady in your life to KAJO! Our set comprises 1 x 100ml white bottle, silver cap, diffuser oil in your choice of scent and a set of black reeds in a luxury gift box.
Choose from all of our popular diffuser scents:
Indulge the senses whilst the luxuriously rich and warming notes of juicy plum, pomegranate and fresh roses perfectly compliment a heart of patchouli, cedarwood, violet leaf and spices, all coming to rest on a musky base of amber, vanilla and leather creating a fruity and exotic aroma.
Rich aromas of bergamot, lemon leaf & warming spices with enhancing eucalyptus, lavender & geranium. Combined with cedar, masala woods, amber, frankincence & musk creating a rich winter warmer.
The refreshing scent of grapefruit married with tangerine, jasmine, rosemary, paprika & mint. Leading to warm/green notes of vetiver, oakmoss & patchouli creating a fresh, uplifting fragrance.
Lime, Basil & Mandarin
An exciting medley of aromatic white thyme, zesty lime & ripe mandarin. Leading into peppery basil, creating an uplifting and refreshing aroma.
Velvet Rose & Oud
A luxurious rich fragrance with damask rose and smoky oud wood. Leading into notes of praline & clove thus creating a warm, luxurious ambience.
Accessorise your home or office space with our beautiful Reed Diffusers. Each diffuser uses the finest quality ingredients adding a beautiful scent which fills the room and lasts for weeks!
Diffuser Gift Box
- Free from Parabens
- Chemical free
- Lasts upto 16 weeks.
- All reed diffusers include a care card. For directions of use please follow the reed diffuser care instructions.
- Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
- Flammable liquid, do not set light to the reeds.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
- Pale coloured fibre reeds may become discoloured by perfume oil. Therefore, for certain fragrances we will use black reeds.