We are so happy that you enjoyed your diffuser so much you’ve come back to refill it! Our Reed Diffuser refill will allow you to fill one of KAJO's standard 100ml Reed Diffusers.
We have also included a new set of 6 x Reed Diffuser Sticks! Will you stick with your favourite scent or will you be trying something new? Choose From:
Indulge the senses whilst the luxuriously rich and warming notes of juicy plum, pomegranate and fresh roses perfectly compliment a heart of patchouli, cedarwood, violet leaf and spices, all coming to rest on a musky base of amber, vanilla and leather creating a fruity and exotic aroma.
Rich aromas of bergamot, lemon leaf & warming spices with enhancing eucalyptus, lavender & geranium. Combined with cedar, masala woods, amber, frankincence & musk creating a rich winter warmer.
The refreshing scent of grapefruit married with tangerine, jasmine, rosemary, paprika & mint. Leading to warm/green notes of vetiver, oakmoss & patchouli creating a fresh, uplifting fragrance.
Lime, Basil & Mandarin
An exciting medley of aromatic white thyme, zesty lime & ripe mandarin. Leading into peppery basil, creating an uplifting and refreshing aroma.
Velvet Rose & Oud
A luxurious rich fragrance with damask rose and smoky oud wood. Leading into notes of praline & clove thus creating a warm, luxurious ambience.
Accessorise your home with our luxurious diffusers which will fill your home with an infusion of aromas. Our stylish bottled containers are designed to compliment any room. Layer with a candle and room mist for a more intense scent.
Reed Diffuser Refill - 100ml
- Free from Parabens
- Chemical free
- Lasts upto 16 weeks.
- All reed diffusers include a care card. For directions of use please follow the reed diffuser care instructions.
- Do not place the diffuser directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
- Flammable liquid, do not set light to the reeds.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.
- Pale coloured fibre reeds may become discoloured by perfume oil. Therefore, for certain fragrances we will use black reeds.